Support Programme Department
Support Programme Department implements activities that pertain to the Support Programme procedures.
Support Programme activities:
- organizing calls for programmes and project proposals, implementing support programmes proposed by the Foundation and offering administrative support to potential applicants
- overseeing the implementation of programmes and projects financed from the Foundation’s funds, data collecting, ensuring quality of standards, measures and procedures of project implementation, report analysis and control
- drafting more complex reports and official documents in connection to the administration and management of programmes, projects and organizations financed from the Foundation’s funds
- cooperating on publishing, information and public relations activities
- editing the Foundation’s website and newsletters as well as drafting press releases
- organizing conferences and presentations in Croatia and abroad
- gathering information, preparing and developing the Foundation’s projects and their implementation
- preparing and organizing board meetings as well as meetings of permanent and/or special bodies
- collaboration with the representatives of partner organizations (institutions, foundations, civil organizations, etc.) in Croatia and abroad
- other activities in accordance to the Foundation director’s instructions.
Head of Support Programme Department is Danijela Šavrljuga Todorović (t: +385 1 550 45 05, e: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Support Programme Senior Associate is Marijana Jurčević (t: +385 1 550 45 05, e: email@example.com).