Board of Directors
The work of Kultura Nova Foundation is overseen by a five-member Board of Directors. Members are appointed by the Government of the Republic of Croatia at the suggestion by the Minister of Culture. All members serve for a period of four years and have the right to be reelected. All members serve without financial compensation.
The Board of Directors:
- passes the Foundation's Statute at the suggestion of the Director and passes amendments to the Statute
- appoints the Foundation's Director and relieves him/her of its duties
- passes the Board of Directors Rules of Procedure
- passes the Regulations on the Conditions and Procedure of Grant Giving for the Achievement of the Foundation's Purpose
- passes other general legal acts, individual official documents and regulatory acts in accordance with its jurisdiction
- passes grant giving decisions and oversees the Foundation's budget spendings
- passes decisions on the Foundation's programmes' implementation
- passes decisions on the Foundation's assets' use
- passes the Financial Plan and the Concluding Note at the suggestion of the Director
- submits reports on the Foundation's work to the Government of the Republic of Croatia and other state bodies in accordance with the Kultura Nova Foundation Act
- implements other activities in accordance with the Foundation's Act and Statute.